Kathmandu sightseeing tour for one day takes you to the different landmarks of Kathmandu which possess culture and religion authentically.
Kathmandu is the capital and largest metropolis of Nepal, with a population of around 2.5 million. Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour is ideal for family traveler who want to try a the local heritage. The 7 hours cultural tour starts at your hotel in Kathmandu.
Hinduism and Buddhism have co-existed in Kathmandu valley from time immemorial and the valley residents make little distinction as they worship in both Hindu and Buddhist shrines.
Kathmandu, the capital of Nepal is a melting pot of cultures and a rich mix of the east and west, the old and the new, where tradition jostles with modernity.
The Kathmandu Valley is home to no fewer than seven World Heritage Sites. To the east of the city, the village of Boudhanath is built around the largest stupa in Asia.
Kathmandu Sightseeing Tour Facts
|Trip Duration||One Day Cultural to Kathmandu|
|Tour Location||Kathmandu Durbar Square, Pashupatinath, Boudhanath, Swyambhunath|
|Tour Grade||Easy Tour (City Sightseeing)|
|High Elevation||1350m / 7200ft|
|Pickup Points||Your Hotel in Kathmandu|
|Trip activities||English Speaking Guide + Private Vehicle + Cultural Tour.|
|Group Size||2-15 Persons.|
Kathmandu Tour Highlights
- Tour to Kathmandu Durbar square.
- Tour to Swayambhunath Stupa also known as monkey temple.
- Tour to Bouddhanath Stupa- the biggest Buddhist Stupa.
- Tour to Pasupatinath temple- the greatest Hindus temple.
- Prive guide and private transportation during the tour.
10:00am – 11:00am: Tour to Swyambhunath stupas.
11:30pm – 12:30pm: Visit Kathmandu durbar square
01:30pm – 3:30pm: Have lunch and jaunting around at Boudhanath Stupas
04:00pm – 05:30pm: Tour to Pashupatinath temple
06:45pm: Drop you the hotel
- Pickup and drop services to hotel
- Private transportation during your tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Guide and driver lunch expenses
- All entrance fees for sightseeing places
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Tips and Gratitudes for guide/drive.