Pokhara is the second most visited city in Nepal, as well as one of the most popular tourist destinations. It is famous for its tranquil atmosphere and the beautiful surrounding countryside. Pokhara lies on the shores of the Phewa Lake. This sightseeing tour will give you a rich welcome introduction to the city of Pokhara.
Pokhara is a beautiful city in Nepal that lies in the Kaski district. It is located 200 km west of Kathmandu. The richness of valley in pure natural beauty is indeed one of the main attractions to the visitors from all over the world. Just imagine the joy of observing the majestic Himalayas. Three peaks above 8000m from an elevation of below 1000m within a very close aerial, distance.
In Pokhara you can experience the excitement of adventure: boating, hiking, pony rides, paragliding, bungee, zipline or simply relaxing at one of the several lakes.
One day Pokhara Sightseeing tour provides the best opportunity of having the taste of a beautiful city with the natural, artistic and cultural blend. This trip starts with the sunrise view from Sarangkot, then in the afternoon, you will enjoy the full sightseeing trip.
|Trip Duration||One Day Sightseeing to Pokhara|
|Hiking Location||Pokhara – Sarangkot – Other Sightseeing Tour – Pokhara|
|Trek Grade||Family Tours ( Easy Tour)|
|High Elevation||1592m / 5223 ft.|
|Pickup Points||Your Hotel in Pokhara|
|Trip activities||Sightseeing Tour.|
|Group Size||2-15 Persons.|
- Early sunrise views at Sarangkot
- Explore the Gupteshwor Cave, one of the country’s most ancient caves
- Learn about mountaineering culture at the International Mountain Museum
- Visit the ancient temples of Barahi and Bindabasini
- Short and an amazing family day tours
NOTE: Sarangkot (1592m) is the highest view point for the sunrise in Pokhara area. You will reach Sarangkot easily by 45 minutes’ drive by a car ride to the top from Pokhara and then 45 minutes hike up to the main view point.
06.00am: Sunrise at Sarangkot.
07.00am: Visit Bindabasini Temple.
07.30am: After sunrise, back to your hotel. Breakfast is at your own hotel or own expenses. Rest and relax.
09.30am: Pokhara sightseeing tour.
10.30am: International Mountain Museum and Tibetan Refugee camp.
11.30am: You will land in Phewa Lake Side. We will pick you up and bring you to your hotel.
12.00pm: Pick up from your hotel for Lunch at Thakali Kitchen Restaurant. NOTE: The restaurant has the nicest Thakali Dhal Bhat in Pokhara according to the locals and tourists. Rest and relax after lunch.
03.00pm: After lunch, tour continue to
- Davis Fall – A waterfall located at Pokhara in Kaski District. An interesting aspect is the water from the fall flow about 500 feet through the natural tunnel at the depth of 100 feet from ground level.
- Mahadev Cave – Across the road from Davis Falls, this venerated cave contains a huge stalagmite worshipped as a Shiva’s Lingam.
- World Peace Pagoda Sunset Tour – Standing on top of the Ananda hill, Shanti Stupa adds more beauty to Pokhara Valley. It is a perfect holiday place providing a clear view of the Himalayan range of mountains, Phewa Lake and Pokhara City. The hilltop provides a splendid view of sunrise and sunset. Tripadvisor has ranked Shanti Stupa as top second attraction in Pokhara.
07.00pm: Drop you the hotel.
- Pickup and drop services to hotel
- Private transportation during your tour
- English driver
- 1 Lunch at Lake Side with Driver lunch expenses
- 1 Hour boating at Fewa Lake with fees
- Sarangkot view point fees
- World Peace Stupas fees
- International Mountain Museum fees
- Personal Equipment
- Alcoholic, hot and cold drinks.
- Tips and Gratitudes for guide/drive.