This is a perfect short Everest Base Camp Heli Trek if you do not have the time to do the regular trek to the Everest base camp. Trek to Everest and fly out by helicopter trek is designed to hike to EBC and fly out in a chartered helicopter. Nepal Tours offers you a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to fly in a chopper and relax around the grandeur of the high Himalayan mountain range at the foot of Mt. Everest. Grab this amazing opportunity to view Mt.Everest (8,848m), Mt. Lhotse (8,501m), Mt. Pumori (7,165m), Mt. Nuptse (7,864m), Mt. Cho oyu (8,153m) and many other beautiful mountains of the Himalayas. Every adventurer has an ultimate dream to leave footprint at Everest base camp in Himalaya ever since the Mount Everest was conquered in 1953.
There is no doubt Everest base camp in Nepal is the most popular adventure destination which offers the once in a lifetime adventure holiday of great challenge and achievement with thrill of bring so close to Everest so Adventure Connexion company have designed this Luxury Everest Helicopter Trek especially for those who have limited time in Nepal and for the elderly people who want to experience what other trekkers with plenty of time gets to experience.
Take on the adventure of a lifetime trekking in Nepal to reach Everest Base Camp. First conquered by Tenzing Norgay and Sir Edmund Hillary in 1953, Everest has traditionally been the ultimate goal for mountaineers. Today hard-core trekkers seek the challenge of reaching the mountaineer’s Base Camp. The next day you will walk to Everest Base Camp (5,300m) before returning to Lobuche to pick up your private helicopter to take you back to Kathmandu. This saves you a good 5 days walking back along a path you have already walked, and instead offer an experience that is second to none. You will rise up in your helicopter seeing the world’s highest mountains all around you. You can even trace the route you came, and be back in Kathmandu for lunch.
Price: Due to Helicopter Rates, we must have a minimum of 4 passengers for this program.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu. 1,350m/4,428ft
Day 02: Fly Kathmandu to Lukla, trek to Phakding. 2,652m/8,700ft
Day 03: Phakding to Namche bazaar 3,440m/11,284ft . Approx. 5-6 hrs walking.
Day 04: Rest day at Namche Bazaar 3,440m/11,284ft .
Day 05: Namche Bazaar to Tengboche 3,870m/12,694ft. Approx 5 hours walking.
Day 06: Tengboche to Dingboche 4,100m/13,076ft. Approx. 5-6 hours walking.
Day 07: Rest day at Dingboche 4,100m/13,076ft.
Day 08: Dingboche to Lobuche 4,930m/16,172ft . Approx. 5 hours walking.
Day 09: Lobuche to Gorakshep 5,160m/16,929ft to Everest Base Camp 5,357m/17,575ft and back to Gorakshep 5,160m/16,929ft Approx. 5-6 hours walking.
Day 10: Hike up to Kalapathar 5,545m/18,192ft and retreat trek to Lobuche and helicopter fly back to Kathmandu
Day 11: Free day in Kathmandu
Day 12: Departure to homeland .
- Kathmandu Airport pickup and drop
- 3 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- A professional English speaking tour guide and luxury transportation.
- Kathmandu to Lukla flight fare.
- English speaking guide and necessary porters during the trek
- All staff salary
- 9 nights tea house accommodation during the trek
- All Sightseeing fees in Kathmandu
- Charter Helicopter fly back Lobuche to Kathmandu .
- Everest national park fees.
- TIMs Card.
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
[wc_tab title=”Trip Price”]
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 2670||USD 2450||USD 1850||USD 1860||USD 1795|
Some of our Luxury helicopter tours in Nepal.
- Helicopter Ride to Everest Base Camp – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Helicopter trek to Everest – 12 Days
- Pokhara and Annapurna Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Langtang Heli Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Muktinath Helicopter Tours – 1 Day / 3 Days
- Kathmandu Heli Sightseeing – 1 Day/03 Days
- Chitwan Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Lumbini Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour – 1 day / 4 Days
- Muktinath and Damodar Kunda Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Halesi Mahadev Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Rara Lake Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days