Pike Peak trekking is another popular trekking trail in Everest region, probably one of the lower place to see the Mt.Everest 8848m. A fantastic journey in a wild and lifestyle of unexplored area of lower part of Everest. This Pike Peak trek is perfect for travelers who want to discover the real lifestyle of Conner village of Nepal. And who want to treks on untouched valley. With the maximum altitude of 4090m Pike peak trekking is also known as high solu trekking as it lies in the Solukhumbu region of Nepal. Pike peak trekking is regarded as one of the most beautiful and off beaten trekking trail in Everest region offering 360 degree of mountain panorama.
Pike peak is also known for the awe inspiring view of sunrise and sunset it offers. From Pike peak one can see the four of the highest mountains in the world: Mt Everest, Mt Kanchanjunga, Mt Lhotse and Mt Makalu along with the hodgepodge of many 6000 and 7000m high mountains like Ama Dablam, Thamserku, Kantega, Kusum Kanaru and Mera Peak. Other eye popping factor of the trek is Dudh Kunda a holy white water lake which is situated beneath Mt Numbur.
We reviewed some of the best the gear hunt available on the market today. Check out our in-depth reviews and find the best hiking backpack for you.
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu and transfer to hotel
Days 02: Kathmandu Cultural Tour
Days 03: Fly to Rumjatar and trek to Center
Days 04: Trek to Thare
Days 05: Trek to Pattale
Days 06: Hike to Changge Danda (Rest day)
Days 07: Trek to Chyangba
Days 08: Trek to Lhamuje
Days 09: Trek to Pike
Days 10: Trek to Kunikhope
Days 11: Trek to Phaplu
Days 12: Fly back to Kathmandu
Days 13: Rest day in Kathmandu
Days 14: Departure
- Pick-up and drop off at Kathmandu Airport
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on the trek
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- Domestic flights Kathmandu – Rumjatar
- Return Domestic flights Phaplu – Kathmandu
- Accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- 1 guide, and 1 porter per 2 participants, including porter’s salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and insurance
- All ground transportation
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 1480||USD 1360||USD 1280||USD 1134||USD 1050|