This itinerary prepared in view of those clients entering Nepal from Raxoul or Sunauli border. Nepal tour package starts from Gorakhpur, our representative will pick you up from Gorakhpur Railway Station and you will be transferred to Sunauli border. After crossing the border, drive to Pokhara. The Pokhara Valley at 827 meters above sea level and 200 km west of Kathmandu is one of the most picturesque spots in Nepal. Glorious views of the Annapurna Range of the Himalayas including Dhaulagiri, Annapurna I – IV and the magnificent “fish tail mountain” Machhapuchhare are visible from the town. Machhapuchhare for example, is only 28 kilometers from Pokhara’s Phewa Lake, without a single mountain range intervening between the two.
After the Pokhara tour we will depart to Kathmandu, the capital city of the Nepal, is a magical place. In the centre part of the city, there is Kathmandu Durbar Square where there is a wonderful collection of temples and shrines, both Buddhist and Hindu. A few kilometers from Kathmandu are the hugely impressive Boudhanath Stupa. There is also the famous Buddhist Stupa of Swayambhunath, popularly known as the Monkey Temple. Kathmandu valley consist the three major, the other two being Patan and Bhaktapur. Patan is located at the southern end of the Kathmandu Valley. The city contains many ancient historic and artistic landmarks, including Patan Durbar Square, Krishna Mandir, the Royal Bath, the Kumbheshwor Temple and the Golden Temple.
Day 01: Gorakhpur – Sounali – Bhairawah – Pokhara
Arrival at Gorakhpur, transfer to Pokhara via Sounali and Bhairahawa by car, check in the hotel. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 02: Pokhara Culture Tour
After breakfast local sight seeing –Devi’s fall, Gupteshwar cave, Bindhyabasini temple, Tibetian villege, Bindhyabasini temple. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 03: Sunrise views at Pokhara and rest time Pokhara.
Early in the morning , enjoy scenic sunrise in the Annapurna ranges. Free time for relaxation. In the evening, enjoy boating in the famous Fewa lake. Overnight stay at Pokhara.
Day 04: Drive Pokhara – Kathmandu
After an early breakfast start for Kathmandu.Check in the hotel.Free time for relaxation. Overnight stay at Kathmandu.
Day 05: Full day Kathmandu activities and drive to Nagarkot
After breakfast , visit Pashupatinath Temple, Bouddhanath Stupa, Bhaktapur / Patan Darbar Square. Overnight stay at Nagarkot
Day 06: Drive Nagarkot to Chitwan – 6 hrs
After an early breakfast drive to Chitwan. Check into the hotel. Enjoy local Tharu Stick Dance. Overnight stay at Chitwan.
Day 07: Full day Chitwan jungle activities
After breakfast proceed for Canoe Ride. Enjoy elephant safari in Jungle, visit elephant breeding center. Overnight stay at Chitwan.
Day 08: Drive Chitwan – Sounali – hometown
After an early breakfast, proceed to Sounali border, then transfer to Gorakhpur railway stn.and board the train for your hometown.
- Pickup and drop at Sunauli Border.
- 1 nights twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 3 nights twin sharing accommodation in Pokhara with breakfast
- 1 night twin sharing accommodation in Nagarkot with breakfast
- 2 nights twin sharing accommodation with full board
- A professional English speaking tour guide and luxury transportation
- Sunauli – Pokhara – Kathmandu – Nagarkot – Chitwan – Sunauli by private transportation.
- TIMs Card
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu, Pokhara
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
[wc_tab title=”Trip Price”]
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 680||USD 560||USD 510||USD 460||USD 410|
For Indian Nationality.
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|INR 30500||INR 29200||INR 27810||INR 26240||INR 24780|