This Lower Solu Khumbu Trek is totally different than other part of Nepal trek and it is also a non touristy trek in the Khumbu region where less peoples are visited. Experience the ultimate in comfort trek in the highest national park in the world, Meet the Sherpa people, whose culture defines the region as much as its legendary peaks. Visit alpine monasteries and heady Kathmandu encountering Nepal in all its contrasts. This classic Phaplu comfortable trek to the Solo Khumbu is an immersion in the traditional Sherpa homeland.
The trail passes through the most beautiful settlements of Sherpa and Rai ethnic communities’ settlement in the region. You can visit ancient Buddhist monastery such as Thupten Chholing Gompa and enjoy with unique Sherpa and Rai ethnic peoples’ culture, lifestyle and picturesque landscapes.
At RunnerClick we stand for the individuals behind the shoes, behind the brands, behind the gear, behind the events. We stand for the individuals that make these things what they are, and that hold them up on their feet, our feet, as we run these many roads and trails.
Day 1: Arrival in Kathmandu International Airport
Day 2: Fly from Kathmandu to Phaplu 2470m,
Day 3: Trek from Phaplu to Ringmo 2700m/5 hours,
Day 4: Hike to Thaksindu 3070m and surrounding hill
Day 5: Trek from Ringmo to Junbesi 2675m/6 hours,
Day 6: Exploring the Junbesi Village and Buddhist Monastery,
Day 7: Trek from Junbesi to Phaplu 2470m/5 hours,
Day 8: Fly from Phaplu to Kathmandu and transfer to Hotel.
Day 9: Free day in Kathmandu or Cultural tour in Kathmandu
Day 10: Final Departure.
- Pick-up and drop off at Kathmandu Airport
- 3 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel in Kathmandu
- Breakfast, lunch, and dinner while on the trek
- All necessary paper work and national park entry permits
- Domestic flights Kathmandu – Phaplu – Kathmandu
- Accommodations in lodges or tea houses during the trek
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- 1 guide, and 1 porter per 2 participants, including porter’s salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation, and insurance
- All ground transportation
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
[wc_tab title=”Trip Price”]
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 1180||USD 1060||USD 980||USD 945||USD 890|