Helicopter tour to Langtang Valley with stopover in Kyanjin Gompa. This is One of the fascinating destinations toward northern range from Kathmandu lies an unparalleled combination of natural beauty and cultural riches of Langtang. Fly from Kathmandu to Kyangjing gompa and experience the majesty of the Himalayas on this 60-minute helicopter tour of the Langtang Mountain range. Discover the natural beauty of Nepal, and admire the incredible mountain landscape of the Langtang Valley.
Soar above Kathmandu as you enjoy a bird’s-eye view of the Himalayas on this 60-minute Langtang valley helicopter tour. Admire the landscape of the Kathmandu valley as you fly to Kyanjin Gompa to experience the incredible natural scenery of the Himalayas. Flying at speeds of about 150 miles per hour, it’s possible to fly over vast areas quickly, and your knowledgeable guide will point out the various highlights while offering a brief history of each of the sights. Upon landing at Kyanjin Gompa, step from the helicopter to observe and feel the natural beauty of Nepal. The valley provides many opportunities to experience the culture of the Tamang people who are the main ethnic group here. The helicopter flight from Kathmandu to Kyanjin Gompa lasts approximately one hour. Some extra time is given on the ground to enjoy the stunning Himalayan landscape and appreciate the natural serenity of the Langtang Valley.
Note: This Langtang helicopter tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends. Book Luxury tours in Nepal.
Day 01: Arrival at the Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Prior to landing at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport, you may well have some excellent views of snowy Himalayan peaks. After arrival and customs clearance you’ll be met by the Adventure Connexion tour coordinator and transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Helicopter ride to Langtang valley and back to Kathmandu. ( 1:30 hour)
After breakfast, Adventure Connexion representative will drop you at the domestic airport in Kathmandu where your helicopter is waiting. The trip takes you right into the hidden Langtang Valley in the heart of the Himalayas to Kyanjin Gompa (3845m) at the base of the mountains. There are some fantastic Himalayan views of Langtang Lirung 7246m, Ganesh Himal 6704m, Dorje Lakpa 6988m, Gaurishanker 7145m, Naya kanga peak 5684m, Yala peak 5500m, Gengchenpo, Langshishari and Tibetan Himalaya range. From here we fly back to Kathmandu taking in the Holy Gosainkunda lakes (4315m) for more beautiful Himalayan views of the Langtang Region. On arrival in Kathmandu you are transferred to your hotel.
Day 03: Cultural Tour in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we start an interesting tour around Kathmandu city. Escorting by an English speaking guide (we can provide any language speaking guide on your request), try to give them a full taste of our culture, heritage and local people. In our sightseeing tour we go to Pashupatinath Temple, Jaal Narayan (Budhanilkantha), Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar square.
Day 04: Departure from the Kathmandu airport.
Adventure Connexion airport representative drive you to the airport in time for your flight back home. We ensure that that you leave Kathmandu with cherishing memory and an experience of a lifetime.
- Kathmandu Airport pickup and drop
- 3 nights twin sharing 5 * accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- A professional English speaking tour guide and luxury transportation
- All Sightseeing fees in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu – Langtang valley – Kyanjin Gompa – Kathmandu by Charter Helicopter.
- Langtang National Park fee.
- TIMs Card
- Farewell dinner
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 1780||USD 1483||USD 1210||USD 1150||USD 1080|
For Indian Nationality.
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
Some of our Luxury helicopter tours in Nepal.
- Helicopter Ride to Everest Base Camp – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Helicopter trek to Everest – 12 Days
- Pokhara and Annapurna Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Langtang Heli Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Muktinath Helicopter Tours – 1 Day / 3 Days
- Kathmandu Heli Sightseeing – 1 Day/03 Days
- Chitwan Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Lumbini Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour – 1 day / 4 Days
- Muktinath and Damodar Kunda Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Halesi Mahadev Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Rara Lake Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days