Helicopter rides to Rara Lake offers a superb experience of nature, panoramic view of the mountains as well as a breathtaking view of the Rara Lake along with mountain paths and a series of picturesque villages. Rara Lake lies in the remote Karnali region, North west of Kathmandu and the area surrounding the lake was declared a National Park in 1976. Rara Lake has the distinction of being the largest lake in Nepal. The lake is the obvious focal point of the park where some well preserved forest and abundance of wildlife are found in the protected area. The lake is situated at 2990 meters above the sea level but within the park area there is a viewpoint called Chuchemara Peak (4039m) gives a spectacular view over the Himalayas on the horizon. The main occupation of the people living around the area is agriculture. People also rear goats and extract medicinal herbs and sell them for their living.
Rara is a good destination point for trekking in the west. You can find the lake surrounded by Rara National Park with pine, spruce and juniper forest. The view of snow capped Himalayan Peaks enhances the attraction of travelers. Adventure Connexion offers tourists the fantastic view of naturally beautiful green hills, mountains, rivers, lakes, national parks and forests and temples and monasteries in the hills and mountains in Nepal.
Note: This Rara lake helicopter tour is operated in charter basis for individuals, couples, families and group of friends. Book Luxury tours in Nepal. Travel 3 hours by private helicopter tour to one of the beautiful lakes in the world.
Day 01: Arrival at the Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel.
Prior to landing at Kathmandu’s Tribhuvan International Airport, you may well have some excellent views of snowy Himalayan peaks. After arrival and customs clearance you’ll be met by the Adventure Connexion tour coordinator and transferred to your hotel.
Day 02: Helicopter ride to Rara lake and back to Kathmandu. ( 6 hour)
After breakfast, Adventure Connexion representative will drop you at the domestic airport in Kathmandu where your helicopter is waiting. You will fly to Rara lake using our private charter helicopter. Cultural show and horse riding on the bank of rara lake. Enjoy the lunch and fly back to Kathmandu On arrival in Kathmandu you are transferred to your hotel.
Day 03: Cultural Tour in Kathmandu.
After breakfast, we start an interesting tour around Kathmandu city. Escorting by an English speaking guide (we can provide any language speaking guide on your request), try to give them a full taste of our culture, heritage and local people. In our sightseeing tour we go to Pashupatinath Temple, Jaal Narayan (Budhanilkantha), Swayambhunath (Monkey temple) and Kathmandu Durbar square.
Day 04: Departure from the Kathmandu airport.
Adventure Connexion airport representative drive you to the airport in time for your flight back home. We ensure that that you leave Kathmandu with cherishing memory and an experience of a lifetime.
- Kathmandu Airport pickup and drop
- 3 nights twin sharing 5 * accommodation in Kathmandu with breakfast
- A professional English speaking tour guide and luxury transportation
- All Sightseeing fees in Kathmandu
- Kathmandu –Nepalgunj – Rara lake – Kathmandu by Charter Helicopter.
- Rara National Park fee.
- TIMs Card
- Government and local taxes.
- Farewell dinner in Kathmandu.
- International airfare
- Nepal entry visa and visa extension fee
- Monuments entry fee in Kathmandu
- Single supplement in Kathmandu
- Lunch / dinner in Kathmandu
- Travel / medical insurance and emergency evacuation costs
- Personal expenses such as telephone calls, alcoholic beverages, bottled drinks (including cold drinks and mineral water/boiled water), laundry
- Camera/Cell phone battery charge while on trek
- Personal trekking equipment
- Donation & tips etc
[wc_tab title=”Trip Price”]
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
|USD 4270||USD 3583||USD 2999||USD 2680||USD 2405|
For Indian Nationality.
|2 Pax:||3 Pax:||4 Pax:||5 Pax:||6 Pax:|
Some of our Luxury helicopter tours in Nepal.
- Helicopter Ride to Everest Base Camp – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Helicopter trek to Everest – 12 Days
- Pokhara and Annapurna Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Langtang Heli Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Muktinath Helicopter Tours – 1 Day / 3 Days
- Kathmandu Heli Sightseeing – 1 Day/03 Days
- Chitwan Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Lumbini Heli Sightseeing – 1 day / 03 Days
- Upper Mustang Helicopter Tour – 1 day / 4 Days
- Muktinath and Damodar Kunda Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Halesi Mahadev Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days
- Rara Lake Helicopter Tour – 1 Day / 04 Days